Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Leaving Drinks

Leaving Drinks - Curt's Last Post

Guess the time has finally come for me to Depart. I'm off to London for a week to catch up with friends before I head on over to Santorini, Greece to manage a Juice bar for six months.
I'm Really going to miss Celia on a massive level and it is hard to leave her after we have spent the last year and a half having a fantastic adventures in so many countries.
Ill leave you with some Pictures from my leaving party in Melbourne, thanks so much to Deano, Rob and Fran for putting up with the both of us for so long, we really appreciate you guys giving us a room. Come to Greece.
For those in Australia - ill see you when I see you next, for those in the UK - Pints G'day.

See ya soon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]